*You can buy a full kit of supplies here for $19. It will last you for many rounds of glasses.*
1. Clean your classes with soap and water and dry thoroughly.
2. Using your paintbrush, dab a SMALL amount of liquid adhesive on your brush to create a shape or pattern. If you’re doing a longer design, be sure to move quickly because the line will disappear as the glue starts to dry.
3. Let dry for 20–30 minutes. (Don’t worry if you can’t see the glue; it’s still there and sticky.)
4. Carefully take out a sheet of your gold or silver leaf and gently place it on top of your glue pattern/shape. Dab with your fingers until the leaf fully adheres to the glue shape. You can use a soft cloth or sponge to gently press the leaf into the glue.
5. Gently brush away the excess leafing until the shape you’ve drawn is left.
8. Using a clean paintbrush, coat the portion of your glass covered in gold/silver leaf with the leaf sealant (the sealant will dry clear). The design will not be waterproof until it’s coated. Allow the sealant to fully dry, and you’re ready to go!
Note: These are not dishwasher safe. They will be waterproof and safe to drink with, but you’ll want to wash them gently by hand.